When you launch Google Play on your Android device, you instantly get the access to tons of applications. Most of them are free, but many come with the price. Let’s take Moon Reader as an example. For me, it’s the best e-book reader, and there are two apps: Moon Reader and Moon Reader Pro. While the first one is pretty good and it’s free, the second one is even better because it comes with additional features. It also comes with a price $4.99.
Many Android users are wondering how to find the best deals on apps in Google Play. We all love to see that price of an app dropped. The first option is to add the app to wishlist. You can do that by typing the app’s name in the search box in Google Play, and when you find the app on the list, tap on three dots to add it to wishlist. Then, every once in a while, you should open the Wishlist in Google Play (once you open the app tap on three horizontal lines and then tap on Wishlist), and check the price of an app. But, if you have tons of apps on this list, it can be time-consuming. There is a better option an app called AppSales. This app tracks discounts and notifies you when the price of the application you want drops.
You may also read: How To Enable Parental Controls In Play Store
How to find the best deals on apps in Google Play
First, you need to download and install AppsSales.
- Next, launch the app.
- You will see two sections: Sales and Watchlist
- Sales section will show you all the applications that are currently on sale so perhaps you will find something that you need
- You can adjust the filters to find what you want with ease – tap on three dots, and click Settings. From there set the filters as you want
- You can add the apps you want to your Watchlist (add up to 10 apps for free) by tapping on the eye icon
- The application will notify you when the price on selected apps drops
- The app will also notify you when there are new sales
This app is so easy to use, and it will help you to find the best deals on apps in Google Play.
Image Source: www.androidpit.com
You may also read: How To Delete Google Play Search History