WhatsApp is super simple and easy to use. If you are new to this app, you will learn it quickly. However, until you get used to the app entirely and explore all its features and options, we are here to help you out. Keep reading if you have been wondering how to change a profile photo on WhatsApp.
We will show you the steps. You can change your profile photo using the app installed on your iPhone or Android device, or you can do it using WhatsApp Web. It's up to you.
How to change a profile photo on WhatsApp: App
We will show you how to change a profile photo using the app. Just follow the steps below:
- Open the app on your iPhone or Android
- Next, tap on the three dots in the top-right corner
- This will open the menu; now select Settings
- Tap on your profile photo
- Once again, tap on your current profile photo
- Now you can remove the photo; you can tap on Gallery and choose your new image from there, or tap Camera and take a picture immediately.
- Make the changes you want and click Save.
That is how you can change your profile photo using the WhatsApp app.
How to change a profile photo on WhatsApp: On the web
If you use WhatsApp Web, you can also change your profile photo there. Here's how to do just that:
- Open WhatsApp Web
- Click on three dots to open the menu
- Now click Settings
- Click on your profile photo
- Again, click on your current profile photo
- You will see several options there, and those are View photo, Take Photo, Upload Photo, and Remove Photo
- Choose the option you want, make the changes, and click Save.
That's it. You have successfully changed your photo on WhatsApp.