If you own the Honor 20, we are sure you are impressed with the phone, its Display, and its specs. But perhaps you didn’t have time to explore all of its options. You can change many things if you want and make adjustments to get the most out of this phone. This article will share a quick guide on changing text and display size on Honor 20. If this is something you are interested in, keep reading.
How to change text and display size on Honor 20
As you already know, you can make many changes on every Android phone, and the Honor 20 is no exception. There are a variety of options that allow you to customize your phone so that you can enjoy the experience to the fullest—one of the things that you can do as well as change the text and display size.
The first option, text size, controls the text size you’ll see on the screen. So you can make it bigger or smaller. The second option controls the size of all the interface elements, which goes for images and text. Making these changes is very simple. Here is what you need to do:
- Navigate to Settings
- Next, tap Display & brightness
- Tap Text and Display Size
- You will notice two sliders, one under Text size and another under Display size
- So, to make changes, all you need to do is drag these sliders
- As you move the sliders, you will get a preview of how the changes you are about to make will look
- Once you are done, go back to the Home screen
If you don’t like the changes you’ve made, follow the same steps and drag the sliders all over again.