TikTok is a viral social media application. It is where most generation Z expresses their creativity, but we have seen older generations making funny videos and posting them there too! It is an app with which you can lie down, relax, and have a good laugh while watching some of the funniest and most popular videos on the web.
Have you been thinking to yourself, “Hey, why don’t I start uploading some videos on TikTok? Maybe I’ll get viral or something” but when you open your camera to start filming your video, you are not sure how to do it and how to edit it. Well, you are in the right place! We will be giving you a step-by-step guide on how you can make some cool videos for TikTok!
We are going to assume that you already have an account on TikTok. If, by chance, you don’t, make one; it won’t take that much time!
- To start making your video, you must click on the + button in the middle of the bottom half of your phone’s screen. You will be able to record a video that is 15-60 seconds long.
- You will see a dozen different features on your screen. First, decide whether you want to use your front or back camera. You can flip it by clicking on the Flip option.
- You can also record your video at a different speed. To change the speed of your video, click on the Speed option in the right menu. There are many options, do not be afraid to experiment with them.
- The beauty filter is the next feature that will be displayed on your screen. It is a filter that makes you look prettier, as its name says. It will polish your face and make you look amazing in your video!
- The next option is filters. You probably know what filters are, the same as the ones you can add to your picture; you can also add to your videos. Go through all of them and see which one fits your video the best!
- And, of course, there is the Timer option. This option will allow you to set the timer to either 3 minutes, 15 seconds or 60 seconds, depending on how long you want your video to be.
The effects are important if you want to record a cool video.
- Click on the Effect button right next to the red circle button meant for recording.
- There is a sea full of effects that you can try on and use. Such as The Snake Effect, or The Green screen; those two are some of the most popular and the most used ones!
- You can add different effects to the different parts of your video. Play around and experiment with those!
- Look for the Sound icon that has a note for its logo. Click on it to open some more options.
- You can add songs or sounds from your phone or search through TikTok’s library for some of the most used and popular sounds and songs.
- Click on the one you want to add, and that is all.
You will definitely record a video that will get popular using these tips. These are easy, right?
Anyway, we hope that we were able to help you with making a new cool video for TikTok. If you are having issues while uploading a video, check your connection first, as it is one of the most common issues when it comes to uploading.